Choose Licensed Family or Center-Based Care for your child and You may be eligible for Child Care Assistance! More info is only a Click away! Are you eligible? Find out now!
**Families!!! Please take a look at the Upper Valley Strong Website Here !!!! There are so many great resources for you!!!!**
TAKE A LOOK AT THESE WEBSITES FOR THESE WONDERFUL FUNDING OPPORTUNITIES!!
New Hampshire Residents
The TLC Family Resource Center provides great resources and assistance to families.
- Prenatal education and support
- Parent support
- Pregnancy prevention education
- Sexually transmitted infection prevention
- Lactation support
- Child-Parent Psychotherapy
- Case management and care coordination
- Family advocacy
- Practical help for families
- Developmental screening for children
- Support for the LGBTQ+ community and their allies
- Peer recovery resources for substance misuse and addiction-related issues
- Referral servicesPlease visit their website for more information at http://www.tlcfamilyrc.org/
The Family Place delivers comprehensive programs designed to strengthen positive relationships, teach essential skills and promote enduring healthy growth for families with young children in the Upper Valley and surrounding communities.
- Child Advocacy Center
- Child Care Center
- Child Care Financial Assistance
- Child Care Referral
- Early Intervention
- Families Learning Together
- Home Visits
- Information, Resources and Referrals
- Nursing and Family Support
- Parent Education and Support
- Welcome Baby BagsPlease visit their website for more information at: https://www.familyplacevt.org
The following is a list of licensed centers that have indicated that they have child care slots available. It is your responsibility when using or contacting any of these centers to determine whether the center is a good fit for your child care needs.
The information presented does not constitute an endorsement of any child care program or person or the services they offer. Relying on information contained herein is done at one’s own risk.
To Apply for Child Care Payment Assistance –