Choose Licensed Family or Center-Based Care for your child and You may be eligible for Child Care Assistance! More info is only a Click away! Are you eligible? Find out now!
Learn more about all that Family Resource Centers (NH) and Parent Child Centers (VT) can offer families you work with and how to connect families to their local FRC or PCC in this 3 minute animated video. Link: https://youtu.be/
**Families!!! Please take a look at the Upper Valley Strong Website Here !!!! There are so many great resources for you!!!!**
TAKE A LOOK AT THESE WEBSITES FOR THESE WONDERFUL FUNDING OPPORTUNITIES!!
New Hampshire Residents –
The TLC Family Resource Center provides great resources and assistance to families.
- Prenatal education and support
- Parent support
- Pregnancy prevention education
- Sexually transmitted infection prevention
- Lactation support
- Child-Parent Psychotherapy
- Case management and care coordination
- Family advocacy
- Practical help for families
- Developmental screening for children
- Support for the LGBTQ+ community and their allies
- Peer recovery resources for substance misuse and addiction-related issues
- Referral servicesPlease visit their website for more information at http://www.tlcfamilyrc.org/
The Family Place delivers comprehensive programs designed to strengthen positive relationships, teach essential skills and promote enduring healthy growth for families with young children in the Upper Valley and surrounding communities.
- Child Advocacy Center
- Child Care Center
- Child Care Financial Assistance
- Child Care Referral
- Early Intervention
- Families Learning Together
- Home Visits
- Information, Resources and Referrals
- Nursing and Family Support
- Parent Education and Support
- Welcome Baby BagsPlease visit their website for more information at: https://www.familyplacevt.org