Every child and family
has equitable access to
early care and education.
Make sure you take a look at COLUMN G “COVID UPDATE 2021” Click Here
Check out these amazing Scholarship Opportunities! https://www.listencs.org/summer-camp-scholarships https://rekindlingcuriosityeducation.nh.gov/
Congratulations to Ashley from FitKids Child Care for being the first to complete the CDA…
- Early Childhood Collaborative: Pyramid Model - May 17, 2021
- Overcoming Barriers to Protecting Children from Sexual Abuse - May 18, 2021
- Medication Administration - May 18, 2021
- Step by Step Through the ITERS-3 | Item 17 and 18: Music and Movement, and Blocks - May 19, 2021
Our Mission Statement
The mission of the Early Care and Education Association is to provide an opportunity for professionals working with children birth to five to collaborate in an effort to enhance the lives of children and families in the Upper Valley.
- Tapping the power of shared knowledge and collective experience
- Collaboration that is inclusive, focused, safe and non-competitive (diversity of thought and experiences)
- Collective action with reachable goals that affect positive outcomes
- Supportive relationships that empower, validate and provide options for finding solutions