Every child and family
has equitable access to
early care and education.
Families Raising Healthy Children, Even During A Pandemic Panel Q&A: Ask your questions about baby…
The ECEA is launching a fun and motivating program (completely managed by the ECEA) to…
Attention Vermont Providers! Check out this grant opportunity! Perhaps a scholarship program or fund a…
- My Voice Matters: Personal Advocacy: - October 27, 2020
- Partnerships with the Families of Infants and Toddlers: - November 9, 2020
- Chill 101: Mindfulness Techniques for Trauma-Sensitive/High Sensitivity Adults & Children: - November 10, 2020
- KNOW & TELL®: - November 12, 2020
Our Mission Statement
The mission of the Early Care and Education Association is to provide an opportunity for professionals working with children birth to five to collaborate in an effort to enhance the lives of children and families in the Upper Valley.
- Tapping the power of shared knowledge and collective experience
- Collaboration that is inclusive, focused, safe and non-competitive (diversity of thought and experiences)
- Collective action with reachable goals that affect positive outcomes
- Supportive relationships that empower, validate and provide options for finding solutions