Every child and family has equitable access to developmentally appropriate early care and education.
Congratulations to Ashley from FitKids Child Care for being the first to complete the CDA…
T.E.A.C.H. Early Childhood Vermont currently offers three scholarship models: Apprenticeship, Associate Degree and Licensure. We…
The 28th Annual Kindergarten Conference Naturally Equipped to Learn: The Importance of Playfulness, Curiosity, and…
- Strengthening Families Toolbox Training Online Real Time - April 19, 2021
- Early Childhood Collaborative: Pyramid Model - April 19, 2021
- Basic Specialized Care - April 20, 2021
- Nurturing Healthy Sexual Development - April 20, 2021
Our Mission Statement
The mission of the Early Care and Education Association is to provide an opportunity for professionals working with children birth to five to collaborate in an effort to enhance the lives of children and families in the Upper Valley.
- Tapping the power of shared knowledge and collective experience
- Collaboration that is inclusive, focused, safe and non-competitive (diversity of thought and experiences)
- Collective action with reachable goals that affect positive outcomes
- Supportive relationships that empower, validate and provide options for finding solutions