Every child and family
has equitable access to
early care and education.
The recent Vermont Child Care Licensing changes are out! Effective 9/1/2020 Here is a link…
The ECEA’s regular monthly meeting will be held Tuesday, August 11th at 4 PM! All…
To access the latest information and resources please go the the Resources Page. This includes…
- Strengthening Families Toolbox Training - August 10, 2020 - September 2, 2020
- Nature and Science Experiences for Infants and Toddlers - August 11, 2020
- Act 1: What is Child Sexual Abuse? - August 12, 2020
- CLASS Infant and Toddler: Learning and Language Development - August 12, 2020
Our Mission Statement
The mission of the Early Care and Education Association is to provide an opportunity for professionals working with children birth to five to collaborate in an effort to enhance the lives of children and families in the Upper Valley.
- Tapping the power of shared knowledge and collective experience
- Collaboration that is inclusive, focused, safe and non-competitive (diversity of thought and experiences)
- Collective action with reachable goals that affect positive outcomes
- Supportive relationships that empower, validate and provide options for finding solutions