Every child and family
has equitable access to
early care and education.
Child Care Workforce Stabilization Payment Opportunity In recognition of the essential role of child care…
Free Online Zoom Training! Incorporating nature and science experiences within the infant and toddler curriculum…
CCV will be awarding scholarships to 10 students enrolled in either Focused Portfolio Development or…
- Nurturing Healthy Sexual Development - November 25, 2020
- The ITERS-3 and Playtime with Infants and Toddlers: Activities that Promote Active Learning - December 1, 2020
- My Voice Matters: Personal Advocacy - December 1, 2020
- Early Childhood Collaborative: Infant & Toddler Programming and Curriculum - December 1, 2020
Our Mission Statement
The mission of the Early Care and Education Association is to provide an opportunity for professionals working with children birth to five to collaborate in an effort to enhance the lives of children and families in the Upper Valley.
- Tapping the power of shared knowledge and collective experience
- Collaboration that is inclusive, focused, safe and non-competitive (diversity of thought and experiences)
- Collective action with reachable goals that affect positive outcomes
- Supportive relationships that empower, validate and provide options for finding solutions