Every child and family
has equitable access to
early care and education.
A special event for all of those working in licensed child care in the region!…
The Child Care Licensing Unit has determined a different process is needed to request waivers…
COVID-19 Community Testing 09/14/2020 APD is pleased to partner with the NH Department of Health…
- Advocacy 101- How to Advocate for NH's Children - January 25, 2021
- Nurturing Healthy Sexual Development - January 26, 2021
- Discovering Reggio Emilia and the Hundred Languages of Children - January 26, 2021
- Overcoming Barriers to Protecting Children from Sexual Abuse - January 27, 2021
Our Mission Statement
The mission of the Early Care and Education Association is to provide an opportunity for professionals working with children birth to five to collaborate in an effort to enhance the lives of children and families in the Upper Valley.
- Tapping the power of shared knowledge and collective experience
- Collaboration that is inclusive, focused, safe and non-competitive (diversity of thought and experiences)
- Collective action with reachable goals that affect positive outcomes
- Supportive relationships that empower, validate and provide options for finding solutions