Every child and family
has equitable access to
early care and education.
T.E.A.C.H. Early Childhood® New Hampshire (NH) has four scholarship options for teachers and family child…
If you are interested in watching this workshop, it was recorded for you! “Hosting…
Date: Monday, February 8th 1:00pm-2:00pm Hosted by Building Bright Futures Description: Child care providers—both for profit and non-profit—are…
- Creating Culturally Responsive Curriculum and Learning - March 2, 2021
- Early Childhood Collaborative: Infant & Toddler Programming and Curriculum - March 2, 2021
- Early Childhood Collaborative: Family Engagement & Communication - March 3, 2021
- Step by Step Through the ITERS-3 | Item 8: Safety Practices - March 3, 2021
Our Mission Statement
The mission of the Early Care and Education Association is to provide an opportunity for professionals working with children birth to five to collaborate in an effort to enhance the lives of children and families in the Upper Valley.
- Tapping the power of shared knowledge and collective experience
- Collaboration that is inclusive, focused, safe and non-competitive (diversity of thought and experiences)
- Collective action with reachable goals that affect positive outcomes
- Supportive relationships that empower, validate and provide options for finding solutions